Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ali may refer to:
- al-'Ali(The Sublimely Exalted), one of the ninety-nine names of Allah
- 'Ali ibn Abi Talib, Cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic Prophet Muhammed. Through non-Shi'a sources: early Islamic leader and fourth caliph: The first person by this name. Through Shi'a sources: successor (Caliph) to Muhammad and the first infallible imam (leader) of the muslim ummah (community).
- 'Ali ibn Husayn (Zayn al-Abidin), The forth infallible imam in Shi'a thought. Grandson of Ali ibn Abi Talib.
- 'Ali ibn Musa(ar-Reza), The eighth infallible imam in Twelver Shi'a thought only.
- 'Ali ibn Muhammad(al-Hadi), The tenth infallible imam in Twelver Shi'a thought only.
- Ali (goddess), a Georgian Goddess
- Ali language, a language spoken in Central African Republic and belonging to the Niger-Congo languages family.
- Muhammad Ali, famous american boxer
Legendary Norse kings named Áli in Old Norse:
- Alì, a town in Italy
- Ali (town), a town in Tibet
- Ali Prefecture, prefecture in Tibet
- Aali, Bahrain, a place in Bahrain
In popular cultureEdit
- Ali: Fear Eats the Soul, a 1974 film by Rainer Werner Fassbinder
- Ali Project, a Japanese musical band
- Ali (rapper), American rapper from the St. Lunatics
- Ali G, stage persona used by comedian Sacha Noam Baron Cohen
- Ali (film), a 2001 biographical film about Muhammad Ali