Wasā'il al-Shīʿa (Arabic: وسائل الشيعة) is a reputable book of hadith in Shia Islam, compiled in the 17th century by Shaikh al-Hur al-Aamili. It is a 30-volume collection, meant to include all 'authentic' Hadith from the available Shia hadith books, checking their authenticity on the strict principles of Ilm-ur-Rajjal.
Commentaries & TranslationsEdit
- The author himself started writing commentary Tahreer Wasael ush-Shia of the book, and one volume was publicized.
- Shaikh Muhammad Razi Qazvini wrote a shar'ah.
- Shaikh Muhammad Suleman Muqabi wrote a shar'ah named Majma ul-Ahkam
- Abul-Qassim Khoei wrote a commentary named Az-Zareeya ila Tasaneef ush-Shia
- Grand Ayatollah Muhammad Hussain Najafi Usuli translated the book into Urdu, named Masael ush-Sharia.